Modern eCommerce extensions can help you simplify operations and add value to your business. Instruments such as ERP systems, CRM platforms, and accounting tools can be synchronized with your store to achieve certain goals. SAP Business One is one of the most feature-rich ERP systems available. You can use the functionality of this platform with others. Today we’re going to talk about the integration of these two platforms, SAP Business One and OpenCart. This integration will not only help you facilitate your work with these two platforms but also raise the value of regular business operations. The integration process may seem complicated at first glance, but it is not. Together with the Firebear team, you will be able to perform SAP Business One Integration with OpenCart rapidly and without complications. We will help you to synchronize the data of these two platforms without loss of quality.
We want you to know that you can integrate Sap Business One with lots of different systems and Firebear Studio will kindly help you do that. Contact us at the link below for additional details on integration:
Sap Business One OpenCart Integration Free Quote
With SAP Business One Integration with OpenCart, you get the ability to connect all the data of the two platforms to operate collaboratively. This will not only improve the work quality but also automate your daily tasks. This integration will help you synchronize data such as:
- Items and products
- Customer addresses
- Inventory data
- Price lists
- Period discounts
- Business partners
- Sales orders
- Shipping information
Table of contents
SAP Business One Introduction
Some of you may not be familiar with the SAP Business One platform. We will briefly go over the main points. SAP Business One is the most feature-rich ERP system which is a resource planning software solution. Furthermore, the platform is designed mainly for small and medium-sized businesses. But in spite of this, its functionality allows you to work with bigger players on the market. The main purpose of SAP B1 is to automate the daily routine and such tasks related to financial, operational, and human resources. You can connect OpenCart with this ERP system if you need more business functionality.
At the same time, SAP Business One has 15 active modules, which are the key features of the platform:
- Administration. This module provides you with major functions set up.
- CRM. SAP Business One gives you the ability to link common sales employee tasks with the other modules.
- Financials. The financials module helps you to set up and manage the Chart of Account definition as well as create core Journal Entries.
- Opportunities. In this module, you have the ability to keep track of potential Sales and Purchases.
- Sales – A/R. Here, you can manage the sales flow of your store. It starts as Quotation and proceeds to Order, becoming Delivery and then AR Invoice.
- Purchasing – A/P. This module provides the ability to maintain the purchase flow from Quotation to Order, GRPO, and AP Invoice.
- Business Partners. With this module, you can manage the master data of Leads, Customers, and Suppliers here.
- Banking. SAP B1 provides you the ability to create Incoming (sales) and Outgoing (purchase) payments.
- Inventory. Manage your master data of supplies to be sold/purchased along with their quantity/value in warehouses.
- Resources. SAP B1 gives you an understanding of where master data of resources (machines and people) should be used in production (capacity and planning).
- Production. The module provides you the possibility to maintain Bill of Materials master data and create Production orders.
- Project Management. This module provides the ability to define projects with this module.
- Material Requirements Planning. SAP Business One allows you to manage purchase order recommendations and gives you predictions related to needed items in sales/production with this module.
- Service. The module that gives you the ability to make service calls.
- Human Resources. In this module, you can work with employee master data.
These modules assist you with a wide variety of business tasks. All of these modules help SAP Business One in its functioning and can be used in integration with platforms such as Magento, Shopware and etc. You can also connect the platform with OpenCart to achieve your goals. We can synchronize each module with the corresponding part of OpenCart.
You can find more information about SAP Business One in this post: SAP Business One In-Depth Review.
OpenCart is an open-source PHP-based platform for creating shops in the eCommerce sphere. The platform allows you to design online stores with a wide range of products with various methods of delivery and payment. OpenCart has 13000+ modules and themes to quickly try and grow your store. Here you will find great-looking themes, payment methods, shipping options, and other features.
- Open-Source and Free. OpenCart is a totally free platform with monthly updates. With OpenSource the use of the platform is transparent.
- Powerful Store Management. OpenCart provides a built-in SEO that simplifies the setup of the store. You can manage products, customers, orders, etc. with simplicity.
- Built-in extensions and themes. The platform provides the market’s largest selections of modules and themes for better business performance.
- Ubiquitous Support. OpenCart provides free community or dedicated commercial support. You can contact with any questions about working with the platform.
The platform has several helpful features that can help you work with your eCommerce business:
- Open Source Code
- Documentation of the software
- Unlimited categories and products
- Unlimited info pages
- Support for multilingualism and interface translation
- Possibility to set your personal themes
- A rich assortment of built-in modules
- Search Engine Optimization
- Dynamically Calculated Cost
- Unlimited modular system
- Error reports
As we said above, OpenCart has many valuable features for eCommerce. The Search Engine, the gathering of statistics, and a number of built-in themes are the most important pluses of the platform. Thanks to OpenSource you can customize the platform with your own features. Now we will talk about the main subject of our article, namely SAP Business One Integration with OpenCart.
SAP Business One OpenCart Integration
Remember, you can do SAP Business One Integration with OpenCart and Firebear Studio will kindly help you do that. Contact us following the link below for more information on this subject:
Sap Business One OpenCart Integration Free Quote
We’ll help you migrate all of your Customer’s information during the integration process. Customers registered online on the Opencart website will be synchronized with the SAP B1 database. Also, their contact information, billing, and shipping addresses will be transferred as well. Moreover, if the customer information is changed on one platform, it will be updated on the second one.
With the Firebear team, you can sync all data about items between SAP B1 and OpenCart. All items that will be integrated work bi-directionally.
We can help you integrate Order data between these platforms. Sales Orders placed in Opencart will be synchronized with the SAP B1 database. Taxes and Shipping Charges will be mapped with accuracy. In addition, Guest Checkout Sales Orders can also be synchronized between the two systems.
The Firebear team can synchronize Stock information between any two systems. Stock Updates that occur on SAP Business One go back to OpenCart.
With our help, you can also integrate Invoices in both Opencart to SAP B1 and SAP B1 to Opencart. From payment processing, the payment will be synchronized between one platform to the other.
We can help you integrate Order information between these platforms. Deliveries that were created in SAP B1 Sales Orders will be synchronized with OpenCart as a Shipment Document.
We have a few basic principles for working with any integration. SAP Business One and OpenCart Integration are no exception.
The two-way communication channel is the basic principle for working with integrations. We provide fully configurable import and export profiles that you can use in your data transfer processes. In addition, import and export profiles are separate and therefore there is no need to set up both features at the same time.
You can simplify and automate SAP Business One Integration with OpenCart thanks to the built-in scheduler. When installing an update that is tied to the same object can use different update timelines. For example, order information must be transmitted weekly from OpenCart to SAP B1:
- Select weekly updates in your export profile.
- Next, select the day of the week that will be tied to the updates.
- To synchronize order data from SAP Business One to OpenCart before the scheduled time, you can use an asynchronous technique that you can launch in your profile.
- You can do the same thing with the import profile to move order information back.
We use mapping tools to simplify integration between the two systems. Often, third-party attributes must fall within the requirements of a native environment. Therefore, data updates must satisfy the receiving system’s criteria. If you try to pull this process off manually, it can be very time-consuming for you. The Firebear team developed a special mapping grid that is available to you in every import and export profile. You have the ability to create a mapping scheme that fits any attribute to the rules and requirements of the host platform. Also, you can save and load mapping profiles for use in future integrations. You can even do this trick with SAP Business One and OpenCart Integration.
Another significant feature we use when conducting an installation is support for various connection standards. We store a number of different data file formats available for integrations, including XML, CSX, XLSX, ODS, and JSON.
Besides, we use Google Sheets to synchronize information. We can integrate your entire data with this platform using all our tools. Additional data transfer options include Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, FTP/SFTP, and direct URL uploads.
We would like to remind you that Sap Business One can be integrated with a variety of platforms, and Firebear Studio can help. Contact us using the following link to learn more about the SAP Business One and OpenCart connection, as well as other integrations:
Sap Business One OpenCart Integration Free Quote